- FCCLA/LifeSmarts Knowledge Bowl
- Teams of 5 FCCLA members may compete
- In Level I teams take an online quiz then compete in-person at a National Cluster Meeting
- Level II testing is for all teams advancing to NLC, and offers a second-chance opportunity to teams not advancing directly from Cluster Meetings
- Level III competition occurs at the National Leadership Conference; 16 teams compete in the championship
- LifeSmarts competitions for FCCLA chapters
- Use your FCCLA team to compete in monthly TeamSmarts
- Create a Varsity team to compete in LifeSmarts
Groups Archives: coaches
Yes. Coaches have the ability to set a different start date for their players, provided it is after the date set by the state coordinator. Check your state’s page for the specific testing window open to players in your state.
To set a later start date for your teams, go to the “Profile” tab of the Coach’s Corner. At the bottom of the profile is a box marked “Coach Competition Start Date”
The Capstone quiz can be found in the “My Quizzes” section of the Player’s Corner. Since it is a post-test it is only available once the player has completed all five Category Quizzes.
If the Capstone Quiz does not appear in the “My Quizzes” area once the Category Quizzes are complete, the player should refresh the page; if it does not appear after 20 minutes, the player should log out and log back in.
If the Capstone Quiz still does not appear, contact support for assistance.
The Capstone quiz is the online post-test. Players must complete the Capstone quiz before online competition closes in order to be eligible for in-person competitions.
The Capstone quiz consists of 20 multiple-choice questions randomly selected from the five categories. The scores from the five Category quizzes and the Capstone quiz are combined to determine a player’s final score.
Everyone registers using the same “register” button in the top right-hand corner of the site. Register once, and in all subsequent visits choose the login button instead. Usernames and passwords carry over from year to year.
Register as a student, creating your own username and password which you will use to login on future visits, provide contact and demographics information, complete a “captcha” and click, “Register with LifeSmarts.”
Use the login button to get to the Players page.
A coach can easily delete a team member:
- Log in, click on “Coaches”
- Go to the My Teams tab
- Click “inspect/edit”
- A list of team players will appear
- Click the “x” next to the player you wish to delete from the team
- Click “Update team and refresh the page to see your changes
Coaches may not delete teams. If you wish to delete (or rename) a team, please contact LifeSmarts staff who can do this for you.
Coaches can see student and team scores:
- Click on the “Coaches” tab
- Click the “Competitions” tab
To access the lessons in LifeSmarts U click here.