You’ve made your mark as a competitor, now you have the opportunity to stay connected and give back to the program through the LifeSmarts Alumni Association.
How Can I Stay Connected?
Keep in touch
Spread the word
- Recruit others, mentor, or serve as a Coach
- Share your LifeSmarts story on social media, in blog posts, or by speaking at Nationals
- Volunteer as an official for a state or national competition
- Write competition questions to help keep the program fresh and relevant
- Intern with the program
- Jump in and become a State Coordinator
- Donate! Any amount helps the next generation of LifeSmarts students
- Share your talents on the LifeSmarts Alumni Advisory Board