Welcome BPA Members and Advisers!
LifeSmarts teaches personal finance, workforce preparation, health and safety, consumer education and more through fun activities and competitions.
BPA teams can earn $100 in the monthly TeamSmarts competition. Learn how here!
Enter the NEW BPA Personal Finance Challenge!
To enter the BPA Personal Finance Challenge, Coaches should follow this process and establish a BPA team. Students (two or more) register and join the team. The coach desginates a team captain. The captain will see the BPA Finance test under their competitions tab once they log in. The team works together to take the quiz by the deadline! (closes February 28!)
COMPETE FOR YOUR STATE LIFESMARTS CHAMPIONSHIP AND ADVANCE TO THE NATIONAL LIFESMARTS CHAMPIONSHIP
We also invite BPA students and teams to participate in state and national LifeSmarts competitions.Click here to review the registration process for online competition.
- Four- or five-person teams compete online with the chance to advance to the National LifeSmarts Championship in Washington, DC
- Teams must complete the online qualification quizzes before their state’s online closing date
- Visit the New Coaches link to learn more!
- Download the NEW LifeSmarts Coach’s Guide
- BPA / LifeSmarts one-pager
We look forward to having your team involved in LifeSmarts!
Contact us with any questions! We’d love to help you get started!