Welcome FBLA Students and Advisers!
LifeSmarts teaches financial and consumer literacy through fun competitions. FBLA-affiliated LifeSmarts teams are invited to compete in two separate events: the FBLA LifeSmarts Challenge and the Varsity LifeSmarts competition. For more details, please read the FBLA Adviser starter guide.
Coaches can also learn more here.
LifeSmarts FBLA Challenge
The LifeSmarts FBLA Challenge is a competitive event that begins online, and the 12 top-scoring teams from both the Fall and Spring Challenges are eligible to participate in live, virtual matches in May. Learn more about the LifeSmarts FBLA Challange.
- Two Challenges are offered during the school year:
- Fall Competition–October 17 – November 11, 2022
- Spring Competition–January 30 – February 24, 2023
- Four- or five-person teams compete online to advance to state competitions and possibly the National LifeSmarts Championship in April.
- Teams must complete the online qualification quizzes before their state’s online closing date.
- Click here to review the registration process for online competition.