The National Consumers League LifeSmarts Program is excited to have your team competing in the 27th National LifeSmarts Championships for 2020 and 2021 State Champions and Wild Card Champion teams!
This page will provide updates for teams. Check back often.
Click here for the State Champion Coach Memo.
Click here for the Registration form and team agreement for 2020 and 2021 Teams
Tentative Agenda – included in State Champion Coach Memo
On the Double (newsletter with highlights and reminders)
- Expect the first newsletter in March
NEW Leaks of the Week
Be on the lookout for Leaks of the Week on Instagram and Facebook
SpeedSmarts Team Sample Actvities
- Get your team up to speed: Review sample SpeedSmarts activities from past events
Announcing the 2021 Zoom Background Contest
- March 1: Deadline for 2020 Teams to register your team for competition
- March 12: Deadline to nominate a student for the Sarah Weinberg scholarship
- March 15: Deadline for 2021 Teams to register your team for competition
- March 17 (5:00 PM Eastern) or 23 (3:00 PM Eastern): Join one coaches’ zoom. (Details for joining are in the 2020-2021 Coach Memo for Nationals)
- March 18 – Send team photo to Cherylv@nclnet.org
- March 31 – Deadline for Competition 1: OTC Medicine Safety Infographic
- April 1: Sister team groups announced
- April 14: Deadline for Competition 2: Online Individual Topic Assessments
- April 14: Deadline for Student of the Year nominations
- April 14: Deadline for Coach of the Year nominations
- April 17-19: Compete, have fun, meet new friends, and enjoy our terrific virtual experience!
Contact us if you need assistance.