The National Consumers League LifeSmarts Program is excited to have your team competing in the 27th National LifeSmarts Championships for 2020 and 2021 State Champions and Wild Card Champion teams!
This page will provide updates for teams. Check back often.
Click here for the State Champion Coach Memo.
Click here for the Virtual Competition Rules for the 2020 and 2021 LifeSmarts National Championship
Click here for the Registration form and team agreement for 2020 and 2021 Teams
Tentative Agenda – included in State Champion Coach Memo
On the Double (newsletter with highlights and reminders)
Leaks of the Week
Be on the lookout for Leaks of the Week on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
SpeedSmarts Team Sample Actvities
- Get your team up to speed: Review sample SpeedSmarts activities from past events
Announcing the 2021 Zoom Background Contest
- March 31: Deadline for Competition 1: OTC Medicine Safety Infographic
- March 31: Deadline for Team Roll Call Recording
- April 1 – 14: Competition 2 – Online Individual Topic Assessments
- April 2: Deadline to sign up for Tech Check
- April 5 and 6: Team Tech Checks
- April 7: Pathable platform launches for National LifeSmarts Championship
- April 9 – Recorded Coach and Captain orientation shared
- April 10: Zoom Background Contest Entries Due
- April 12: OTC Medicine Safety Scholarship Applications Due
- April 14: Deadline for Competition 2: Online Individual Topic Assessments
- April 14: Deadline for Student of the Year nominations
- April 14: Deadline for Coach of the Year nominations
- April 17-19: Compete, have fun, meet new friends, and enjoy our terrific virtual experience!
Contact us if you need assistance.
- Participation Release Form REQUIRED for all participants including coaches. Email forms to LifeSmarts Outreach Coordinator
- Team Photo for social media – Email to LifeSmarts Outreach Coordinator
- Coach of the Year Nomination
- Student of the Year Nomination