Welcome FBLA Students and Advisers!
LifeSmarts teaches financial and consumer literacy through fun activities.
Click here to review the registration process for online competition.
Click here to download the FBLA quick reference guide.
The FBLA LifeSmarts competitive event begins with the online Challenge, and the 12 top-scoring teams from each Challenge are eligible to participate at the 2017 FBLA National Leadership Conference in Anaheim.
- Two-person teams compete online with the chance to advance to the NLC in Anaheim
- Two Challenges are offered during the school year:
- Fall Competition–October 17-November 11, 2016
- Spring Competition–January 30-February 24, 2017
We invite FBLA chapters to participate in state and national LifeSmarts tournaments.
- Four- or five-person teams compete online with the chance to advance to the LifeSmarts Championship in Pittsburgh
- Teams must complete the online qualification quizzes before their state’s online closing date
This screen shows the quizzes available to students registered for both FBLA and FBLANLC events. Players can find this in the “Competitions” tab of the Player’s Corner: