Welcome FBLA Students and Advisers!
LifeSmarts teaches financial and consumer literacy through fun competitions. FBLA-affiliated LifeSmarts teams are invited to compete in two separate events: the FBLA LifeSmarts Challenge and the LifeSmarts competition. For more details read the FBLA Adviser starter guide.
FBLA LifeSmarts Challenge
The FBLA LifeSmarts Challenge is a competitive event that begins online, and the 12 top-scoring teams from both the Fall and Spring Challenges are eligible to participate at the summer’s FBLA National Leadership Conference. Learn more about the FBLA LifeSmarts competitive event.
- Two Challenges are offered during the school year:
- Fall Competition–October 14-November 8, 2019
- Spring Competition–February 3-28, 2020
- Four- or five-person teams compete online to advance to state competitions and possibly the National LifeSmarts Championship in April
- Teams must complete the online qualification quizzes before their state’s online closing date
- Click here to review the registration process for online competition