Welcome FBLA Students and Advisers!
LifeSmarts teaches financial and consumer literacy through fun and challenging activities and competition.
Click here to review the registration process for online competition.
Click here to download the LifeSmarts FBLA Challenge quick reference guide.
The FBLA LifeSmarts competition begins with the online Challenge, with top-scoring teams advancing to live, virtual competitions in May. Teams of two FBLA members pair up to compete individually and as a team, and the 12 top-scoring teams from each Challenge (one per state, per challenge) are eligible to participate in the LifeSmarts FBLA Challenge.
Learn more about the LifeSmarts FBLA Challenge
- Two-person teams compete online with the chance to advance to live, virtual competitions in May
- Two Challenges are offered during the school year:
- Fall Competition–October 18 – November 12, 2021
- Spring Competition–January 31 – February 25, 2022
We invite FBLA chapters to participate in state and national LifeSmarts tournaments.
Learn more about the state and national Varsity LifeSmarts tournaments, including the FBLA TeamSmarts Challenge.
- Four- or five-person teams compete online with the chance to advance to the National LifeSmarts Championship in Washington, D.C.
- Teams must complete the online qualification quizzes before their state’s online closing date
- Visit the New Coaches link to learn more!
- Download the NEW LifeSmarts Coach’s Guide
We look forward to having your team involved in LifeSmarts!