September marks the start of the 2022-2023 LifeSmarts season, our 29th!
Help us spread the word about the program and your organization’s involvement by sharing the news via social media, your newsletters and email blasts, and other communications channels. We appreciate your help promoting our program and partnership, and we’ve prepared messages to make it easy for you to do so. Feel free to use the following messages or create your own.
Remember to use the hashtag #LifeSmarts29 and #LifeSmarts2023.
- We’re proud to the kick off of the 29th season of #LifeSmarts! LifeSmarts is a free, national consumer literacy program that prepares the next generation of consumers with the skills they need to become adults. Learn more about this great program at https://lifesmarts.org
- We’re excited as #LifeSmarts kicks off its 29th season! LifeSmarts is a free, national consumer literacy program that gives teens the 21st century skills they need to become successful adults. Learn more at https://lifesmarts.org
- We’re kicking off the 29th season of #LifeSmarts, the nation’s premier consumer program and competition that provides teens with the knowledge they need to become successful adults in the 21st century. This great program also provides scholarship opportunities, teamwork and leadership opportunities, and equips teens with life long skills! Visit https://lifesmarts.org to learn more!
- Let us introduce you to #LifeSmarts, a free, national consumer literacy program that brings real-world skills and practical knowledge to students in a competitive setting – and a program we support. Students compete online at their own pace to qualify for tournaments and prizes, and adult coaches gain full access to free educational resources including lesson plans, quick quizzes, classroom tools, individual assessments, video lessons, PowerPoint presentations, and more. Visit https://lifesmarts.org to learn more.
- Competition season is on! #LifeSmarts kicks off its 29th season today! Learn more at https://lifesmarts.org
- #LifeSmarts opens 24th season today! Exciting scholarship opportunities, new experiences + real life skills and knowledge await! https://lifesmarts.org
- Excited for start of #LifeSmarts 24th season! This free, national consumer literacy program provides teens with 21st century skills. https://lifesmarts.org
3. 1-paragraph blurb focusing on their support
- [Enter name of state LS program here] Montana’s LifeSmarts season kicks off today! We sponsor this free, national consumer literacy program that prepares the next generation of consumers with the knowledge and skills they need to become successful adults. LifeSmarts, a program of the National Consumers League (the nation’s pioneering consumer watchdog), pushes students to use critical thinking skills and provides scholarship opportunities! The program is active in all 50 states and Washington, DC, and reaches 175,000 teens each year online and in classrooms. Students are exposed to core consumer topics that are critical for successful adulthood but aren’t traditionally taught in a classroom: personal finance, consumer rights & responsibilities, health & safety, technology & workforce preparation, and the environment. Learn more about the program at https://lifesmarts.org.