We’re so glad you’re volunteering to support fantastic students and educators!
The LifeSmarts program depends on the support of sponsors and volunteers from around the country–and what better way to celebrate consumer-savvy youth than by joining us for the 2023 National LifeSmarts Championship! We’re so glad you are making time to volunteer as a competition official. Thank you for sharing your expertise.
Information will be sent to each volunteer by email on April 1. Please reserve the dates on your calendar that you volunteer for. Volunteer training will be held via Zoom prior to the National LifeSmarts Championship with an on-site check-in and orientation. The date and time of the Zoom training will be shared with you in the April 1 correspondence.
- Question Master: Competition emcee that reads questions and interacts with participants
- Master of Ceremonies: Introductions, reminders, announcments, etc.
- Judge: Sits on a panel of 3-5 experts and determines if answers are correct
- Buzzer / Timer Operator : Operates the buzzer and timer system that is integral to the competition. Training is provided.
- Procedural official: Referee
- Procedural official: Scorekeeper
- Procedural official: Room Monitors – front and back
- As needed: May be assigned to any role, or to support staff
Additional information about your assignment will be provided to you along with your volunteer schedule.
Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza 35 West 5th Street Cincinnati, OH, 45202
- To Book a Reservation: Guests can make reservations by calling 1-800-HILTONS and referring to the group code below or by clicking on the link. Reservations can be booked through our cut-off date of April 4, 2023.
- Click here to book rooms
- Group Code: NLC
Need the quick details? View our save-the-date!
Questions? Contact the LifeSmarts team for assistance!
Sign- up to volunteer below: