Welcome to another year of LifeSmarts! We’re very excited to begin our 22nd year of competition, and hope you will enjoy it as well.
For those who are visiting the site for the first time, we’re glad you have decided to learn more about LifeSmarts. Take some time to look around, check out the resources and activities available. Once you’re ready, you can learn how to join the competition by clicking here.
If you are a returning participant, welcome back! You will find some exciting new features and functionality on the site, including:
- Updated team formats. The old “FBLA” and “FCCLA” formats are now part of the “Varsity” teams, while the new “FBLA” and “FCCLA” teams are exclusively for the competitive events at their respective National Leadership Conferences. Click here to see the new team formats for 2015.
- A new “Word of the Day” feature on the homepage. Between now and the end of February, each day we’ll post a new content vocabulary term, along with a practice LifeSmarts question and web resource teams can use to start their studying. A significant number of questions at the state and national Varsity tournaments will come from these vocabulary terms.
- Your registration from last year is still active; there is no need to re-register. This is true whether you are a coach or a student, you can go straight to the login page.
- From September through January you will find new resources to help you focus on the topic of the month. You can access all of the resources in a specific topic just by clicking the corresponding icon on the left side of the page.
- Don’t forget about our blog, where we will be writing several times a month to keep you updated about all facets of the program.
There’s so much more to explore! Content will be added to the site continually, so check back often. We wish everyone the best of luck this year, and look forward to hearing your feedback: Use the “contact us” button to tell us what you think.