The National Consumers League LifeSmarts Program is excited to have your team competing in the 28th National LifeSmarts Championship
This page will provide updates for teams. Check back often.
NEW! National LifeSmarts Championship Certificate for Team Members
Press Release for your use!
Click here for the State Champion Coach Memo
Click here for the competition rules for the 2022 LifeSmarts National Championship (included in Coach memo)
Click here for the Registration form and team agreement for 2022 Teams
Click here to view COVID-19 protocols UPDATED 4.4.22, and here to view the COVID-19 Waiver; Coaches upload your team’s forms and attachments here
School excuse letter template
Tentative Agenda – included in State Champion Coach Memo
Parking Map for teams who are driving to the National LifeSmarts Championship
Example of Team Roll Call Reel – Teams are asked NOT to add or use background music . Also keep in mind that many of these were done via Zoom last year and we encourage you all to be creative and do them together, in-person this year! UPLOAD YOUR ROLL CALL REEL HERE
- This Weekly National LifeSmarts Championship newsletter filled with highlights and reminders begins publication six weeks prior to National LifeSmarts Championship.
Leaks of the Week
- Be on the lookout for Leaks of the Week on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Here’s your first leak! Practice unique question types you’ll see at Nationals
Announcing the 2022 Team T-Shirt Contest
- March 15: Team Registration Due online!
- March 15: Team photo for social media due! Submit earlier if you can! Email to Cheryl Varnadoe
- March 15: Participation Release forms / Forms Packet due (if not submitted by your State LifeSmarts Coordinator)
- March 16: State Winning Coach Zoom 1 at 5:00 PM EST (Coaches required to attend one of the two Zooms)
- March 21: State Winning Coach Zoom 2 at 3:00 PM EST (Coaches required to attend one of the two Zooms)
- March 1 – April 8: Competition 1
- April 1: Deadline for Identity Theft Essay Contest Application
- April 1: Deadline for OTC Medicine Safety Scholarship Application
- April 4: Deadline for Team Roll Call Recording
- April 4 – 15: Competition 2 – Online Individual Topic Assessments
- April 12: Recorded Coach and Captain orientation shared
- April 18: Deadline for Student of the Year nominations]
- April 18-20: Deadline for Coaches to upload Covid waivers and proof of vaccination or a negative pcr test
- April 22: Deadline for Coach of the Year nominations
- April 21-24: National LifeSmarts Championship – Washington, DC
Contact us if you need assistance.
- Participation Release Form REQUIRED for all participants including coaches. Email forms to LifeSmarts Outreach Coordinator
- Team Photo for social media – Email to LifeSmarts Outreach Coordinator
- Coach of the Year Nomination
- Student of the Year Nomination