LifeSmarts and the National Consumers League are excited to see all of you at the National LifeSmarts Championship in Washington, D.C. where we will compete, have fun, and celebrate another great year for LifeSmarts!
This page will provide updates for teams. Check back often.
Detailed information for coaches and teams can be found in the 2020 State Champion Memo.
- March 1-March 31: Competition 1, Phase 1
- March 2 – Weekly Monumental Memorandums begin
- March 18: Complete Online Team Registration Form and Online Team Agreement Form for Nationals and Submit Team Photo
- March 18: Coach Conference Call, 5:00 PM EST
- March 24: Alternate Coach Conference Call, 3:00 PM EST
- April 1: Hotel Reservations Made
- April 1 – 17: Competition 2 – Online Individual Topic Assessments
- April 6-17: Competition 1, Phase 2
We can’t wait to meet our teams in Washington, D.C.! The following forms below are required to attend Nationals. Deadlines vary. Contact us if you need assistance.