Team up with LifeSmarts this Giving Tuesday
We have a day for giving thanks. We have two for getting deals.
Now, we have #GivingTuesday—a global day dedicated to giving back.
Make LifeSmarts your #GivingTuesday cause.
Help us make a positive impact on the next generation of consumers and workers to enter the marketplace.
What you can do:
- Give a personal gift
- Encourage others to give by sharing the LifeSmarts story with friends, family, and colleagues through your social media channels (See our #GivingTuesday toolkit for messages you can use and more links to help you involve your network!)
- Ask your company or organization to give a generous gift
Today’s young adults are:
- Graduating from college with more than twice as much debt than the previous generation of college grads
- Spending more than they earn
- Going into debt deeper and faster than their parents
- Lacking basic knowledge of interest rates, inflation, and risk diversification
At LifeSmarts we help youth shape a brighter future by educating teens about personal finance, health and safety, their consumer rights and responsibilities, the environment, and technology.
Share Our Success:
Check out these LifeSmarts “Faces” to learn how LifeSmarts has impacted the lives of:
who knew what to do when a grease fire broke out in his home
who avoided an accident when her car hydroplaned in the rain
who steered classmates away from a school-wide phishing attempt
who coached a dynasty team for 16 years (including all 6 of her children)
who is a true LifeSmarts champion and partner from Western Union
Read Our Blog:
Program Director Lisa Hertzberg shares a heartwarming LifeSmarts success story!