September marks the start of the 2017-2018 LifeSmarts season, our 24th!
Help us spread the word about the program and your organization’s involvement by sharing the news via social media, your newsletters and email blasts, and other communications channels. We appreciate your help promoting our program and partnership, and we’ve prepared messages to make it easy for you to do so. Feel free to use the following messages or create your own throughout September.
Remember to use the hashtag #LifeSmarts.
- We’re proud to the kick off of the 24th season of #LifeSmarts! LifeSmarts is a free, national consumer literacy program that prepares the next generation of consumers and workers with the skills they need to become adults. Learn more about this great program at www.LifeSmarts.org.
- We’re excited as #LifeSmarts kicks off its 24th season! LifeSmarts is a free, national consumer literacy program that gives teens the 21st century skills they need to become successful adults. Learn more at www.LifeSmarts.org.
- We’re kicking off the 24th season of #LifeSmarts, the nation’s premier consumer program and competition that provides teens with the skills and knowledge they need to become successful adults in the 21st century. This great program also provides scholarship opportunities, teamwork and leadership opportunities, and improves the average scores of participants! Visit www.LifeSmarts.org to learn more!
- Let us introduce you to #LifeSmarts, a free, national consumer literacy program that brings real-world skills and practical knowledge to students in a competitive setting – and a program we support. Players compete online at their own pace to qualify for tournaments and prizes, and adult coaches gain full access to free educational resources including lesson plans, quick quizzes, classroom tools, individual assessments, video lessons, PowerPoint presentations, and more. Visit www.LifeSmarts.org to learn more.
- Competition season is on! #LifeSmarts kicks off its 24th season today! Learn more at www.LifeSmarts.org
- #LifeSmarts opens 24th season today! Exciting scholarship opportunities, new experiences + real life skills and knowledge await! www.LifeSmarts.org
- Excited for start of #LifeSmarts 24th season! This free, national consumer literacy program provides teens with 21st century skills. www.LifeSmarts.org
3. 1-paragraph blurb focusing on their support
- [Enter name of state LS program here] Montana’s LifeSmarts season kicks off today! We sponsor this free, national consumer literacy program that prepares the next generation of consumers and workers with the knowledge and skills they need to become successful adults. LifeSmarts, which is a program of the National Consumers League (the nation’s pioneering consumer watchdog), pushes students to use critical thinking skills and provides scholarship opportunities! The program is active in 43 states and Washington, DC, and reaches 125,000 teens each year online and in classrooms. Students are exposed to core consumer topics that are critical for successful adulthood but aren’t traditionally taught in a classroom: personal finance, consumer rights and responsibilities, health and safety, technology, and the environment. Learn more about the program at www.LifeSmarts.org.