- LifeSmarts QuickStarts for State Coordinators – Coordinators Manual – Update in Progress
- Using the LifeSmarts Coordinator’s Corner – this will be updated for new website once the coordinator’s dashboard is available
- 2022-2023 LifeSmarts State Coordinator’s Calendar
- Coach’s Guide – Revised November, 2020 – Revision in progress
- LifeSmarts Monthly Checklist Calendar – a suggested checklist for coaches – Update in Progress
- Link to Promotional Materials (Media Kit, one-pagers, talking points, PowerPoint presentations, videos, infographics, postcards, etc) – UPDATED October 2022
- Link to Coordinator Call Minutes – Update in Progress
STATE LIFESMARTS COMPETITION MATERIALS: Please email Lisa or Cheryl for access to the State Varsity and Junior Varsity competition scripts and SpeedSmarts competition activities, etc.
Materials for 2022 -The 2023 materials will be available in late December 2022. Below are examples from 2022.
- LifeSmarts Officials Packet State 2022
- State Competition Rules 2022
- State Competition Set-up 2022
- Suggested State In-person Championship Guidelines 2022
- Virtual Contest Rules – 2022
- LifeSmarts suggested layout for state in-person contest
- Release forms: Release Forms Packet (School, Coach, and Players) (Fillable PDF) – NOTE: this will be updated for 2023 teams
- Sample post-competition evaluation Please share others with us!
- Wild Card Application process 2022 – 2023 process will be posted soon.
National Competition Materials
LifeSmarts Team Information Center 2022 (2023 information will be shared in early 2023)
PowerPoints and Videos