LifeSmarts QuickStarts for State Coordinators – Coordinators Manual
- Using the LifeSmarts Coordinator’s Corner
- 2020-2021 LifeSmarts Coordinator’s Calendar
- NEW Coach’s Guide – November, 2020
- LifeSmarts Monthly Checklist Calendar – a suggested checklist for coaches
- Link to Promotional Materials (Media Kit, one-pagers, talking points, infographics, postcards, etc)
- Link to Coordinator Call Minutes
STATE COMPETITION MATERIALS: Please email Lisa or Cheryl if you need access to the scripts or assessments. These will be available in late December, 2020.
- Release forms: Release Forms Packet (School, Coach, and Players) (Fillable PDF)
- Score sheets: Paper score sheet EXAMPLE (PDF)
- Reference Sheet for Officials (PDF)
- Proctor scripts for written assessments: State topic assessment proctor script – 25 Q
- Sample post-competition evaluation (DOC) thanks to our coordinators in Maine. Please share others with us!
- Wild Card Application process 2021
National Competition Materials
LifeSmarts Team Reference Page for 2020 and 2021 Teams – COMING SOON
We have promotional PowerPoints that we can share with you. Email Cheryl for information.
PowerPoints from Hawaii
Hawaii Coordinator, Theresa Kong-Kee, says that the first PowerPoint is a workshop provided to teachers to promote LifeSmarts in group settings.
This PowerPoint presentations is given to registered teams. Teams also receive an information packet at the workshops they attend.
She also says they provide PowerPoint workshops for teams that make it to the state and national competitions. Thanks for sharing, Theresa!