Competition sets LifeSmarts apart — adding fun, a sense of accomplishment, and spotlighting teamwork. Students and teams demonstrate consumer knowledge, gain recognition, and win scholarships in a variety of LifeSmarts competitive events held throughout the year.
- High School students compete in Varsity LifeSmarts with opportunities to advance to state and national in-person competitions.
- Junior Varsity LifeSmarts teams compete online, and in some states advance to state events.
- TeamSmarts allows teams to compete for $100 cash prizes each month, September through February. This web-based team competition is a great team practice tool.
- Partnering with student leadership organizations strengthens LifeSmarts and complements these organizations’ projects, judging events, competitive events, and activities.
- The Making Life Easier Scholarship from Toyota Financial Services is available to LifeSmarts students and recent alumni. Successful applicants may receive up to $20,000 to put toward post-secondary education. Hurry — the application deadline is November 1, 2021.