Welcome FBLA Students and Advisers!
LifeSmarts teaches financial and consumer literacy through fun activities.
Click here to review the registration process for online competition.
Click here to download the FBLA quick reference guide.
The FBLA LifeSmarts competitive event begins with the online Challenge, and the 12 top-scoring teams from each Challenge are eligible to participate at the 2021 FBLA National Leadership Conference in Anaheim, CA.
- Two-person teams compete online with the chance to advance to the NLC
- Two Challenges are offered during the school year:
- Fall Competition–October 20 – November 13, 2020
- Spring Competition–February 1 – February 26, 2021
We invite FBLA chapters to participate in state and national LifeSmarts tournaments.
- Four- or five-person teams compete online with the chance to advance to the National LifeSmarts Championship in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Teams must complete the online qualification quizzes before their state’s online closing date
- Visit the New Coaches link to learn more!