The LifeSmarts Team Advisory Board provides the student and coach voices to the LifeSmarts program. The Team Advisory Board is an opportunity for student leadership and action to promote the LifeSmarts Program. The Advisory Board is a select group of student leaders and their coaches working together with national staff to enhance the LifeSmarts program.
- Capture authentic voices of the participant LifeSmarts experience
- Provide a forum for youth and coaches to impact the direction and content of the program
- Call for student leadership and action to promote LifeSmarts
- Create social media outreach
- Recommend ways to support consumer literacy
Do you love LifeSmarts?
Joining the LifeSmarts Team Advisory Board is a great way to boost your resume and be an active participant in the LifeSmarts program. For more information about joining the board contact LifeSmarts Outreach Coordinator, Cheryl Varnadoe, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.