The LifeSmarts Student Advisory Board was formed in 2011 to serve in an advisory capacity and be the student voice of the LifeSmarts program. The SAB is an opportunity for student leadership and action to promote the LifeSmarts Program.The Advisory Board allows you to impact the direction and content of the LifeSmarts program. The Advisory Board is a select group of student leaders working together, sharing ideas and brainstorming new ways LifeSmarts can reach out to youth. There are 6 Student positions; freshmen through seniors are invited to apply. The SAB will be accepting new applications in 2018.
Read more about the LifeSmarts Student Advisory Board and its work plan for the upcoming year.
- Capture authentic voices of the participant LifeSmarts experience
- Provide a forum for youth to impact the direction and content of the program
- Call for student leadership and action to promote LifeSmarts (more students, more schools, more organizations involved)
- Create social media outreach
- Recommend ways to support consumer literacy
Do you love LifeSmarts?
Joining the LifeSmarts Student Advisory Board is a great way to boost your resume and be an active participant in the LifeSmarts program. For more information about joining the board contact LifeSmarts Program Director, Lisa Hertzberg, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.