Each year, over 3,000 questions are used in LifeSmarts competitions; and while some of these questions are from previous years, many of them are brand new. These new questions keeps our content relevant to today’s teenage consumers, a project that’s vital in today’s constantly evolving marketplace. Contributing a few minutes of your time could make a difference in a young consumer’s life.
- Decide which type of questions you want to write, and download the corresponding template below.
- Review the categories/subtopics and the “Need to Know” list
- Review the basic guidelines to writing LifeSmarts questions
- Find the resource(s) you plan to cite your questions from
- Use the template (downloaded in Step 1) to write your question(s)
- When finished: “Save as” your completed template by adding “_CATEGORY_LASTNAME_MONTH.DAY” to the end of the document title. Example: “LSMultiple_Tech_Woods_05.31″
- Upload completed templates to the “Upload Question Templates” form
Use the Question Writing templates to submit your questions. You can download them here:
For more information about writing LifeSmarts questions, or if you’re interested in reviewing questions, please contact Lisa Hertzberg.