LifeSmarts is pleased to partner with Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to bring Safety Smart to LifeSmarts students and coaches. This exciting opportunity allows teens to become Safety Smart Ambassadors, focus on health and safety curriculum, teach younger children, and give back in their communities. We provide everything you need: the presentations, the lesson plans, the worksheets, and videos featuring Timon and Pumbaa from Disney’s the Lion King. You take it from there – you get to present the fun, entertaining content to kids ages 4-10, and you can use it to fulfill whatever community service or service learning requirements you may have. Become a Safety Smart Ambassador today!
- Coach Lesson
- Lesson Logistics
- Safety Ambassador Goes Green Lesson, K-2
- Safety Ambassador Goes Green Lesson, 3-4
- Safety Ambassador Healthy & Fit Lesson, K-2
- NEW! available for pilot: Safety Ambassador Online! Lesson, 3-4
- NEW! available for pilot: Safety Ambassador Honest & Real Lesson, K-4
- LifeSmarts Safety Smart PowerPoint
- LifeSmarts Safety Smart PowerPoint Notes
- Activities Goes Green
- Activities Healthy & Fit
- Activities Online!
- Activities Honest & Real!
Stream the Safety Smart videos from the UL (Underwriters Laboratories) site at:
Or order videos:
As one teen told us after making a Safety Smart presentation, “Little kids are not that bad and teaching them was fun. Also, kids enjoy having visitors in their classroom – especially older students.”