The National Consumers League is excited to see all of you at the 23rd National LifeSmarts Championship in Pittsburgh!
This page will provide updates for teams. Check back often.
Most information can be found in the 2017 State Champion Coach Memo.
- Final reminders
- Final agenda
- Food waste audit reports due today
- Sister teams announced
- Download the conference app
- Safety Smarty scholarship application deadline extended to April 12
- Reminder: food waste audit due April 10
- Safety Smart travel stipends still available
- Lots of deadlines this week!
- LifeSmarts Calendar (see below)
- Work with LifeSmarts on the OTC Medicine Safety Working Group
- Competition 1: Food Waste Audit
- Safety Smart Ambassador program continues — travel stipends and post-secondary scholarships available
- Feb. 28 (3:00 PM Eastern), March 1 (5:00 PM Eastern), March 21 (choose one): Food Waste audit webinars for coaches, click here to register
- Feb. 28 (3:30 PM Eastern), March 1 (5:00 PM Eastern) (choose one): Safety Smart webinars for coaches, click here to register
- March 17: Deadline to register your team for competition
- March 22 (5:00 PM Eastern) or 28 (3:00 PM Eastern): Coaches’ call (888) 346-3659, and the pass code is 40175#
- March 24: First deadline to request a Safety Smart Ambassador travel stipend
- March 29: Deadline to book hotel rooms
- March 30: Student Advisory Board applications due
- April 1: Sister team pairings announced
- April 7: Guest meal forms due with payment
- April 10: Complete all parts of Competition 1: Conducting a Food Waste Audit
- April 12: NEW Deadline for Safety Smart scholarship applications
- April 12: Second deadline to submit Safety Smart Presentation Reports to earn travel stipend
- April 14: Deadline for Student of the Year nominations
- Guest Meal form
- Twitter contest flyer
- Live streaming flyer — semifinals and finals, Monday, April 24