After celebrating more than 20 years of LifeSmarts, we are excited to announce the launch of the LifeSmarts Alumni Association. In addition to former LifeSmarts participants, LifeSmarts alumni include all those positively impacted by the program including volunteers, community leaders, state coordinators, and coaches.
You’re probably asking yourself, “Why should I join?” Here are the top 5 reasons:
- Professional and social networking opportunities.
- Reconnecting with old friends and fellow competitors.
- Information about exclusive internships and scholarships only offered to LifeSmarts alumni.
- Volunteer opportunities.
- Sharing your LifeSmarts experience.
NCL, LifeSmarts parent organization, is happy to offer a LifeSmarts summer internship to a member of the Alumni Association. See description below. If you are interested, please email a cover letter, résumé, and writing sample to email@example.com and include “LifeSmarts summer intern” in the subject line.
The National Consumers League seeks a motivated summer intern to support the LifeSmarts program. The intern will assist NCL staff with ongoing projects and research in support of LifeSmarts. This internship will provide an opportunity to:
- Develop LifeSmarts materials such as study aids to be posted at www.lifesmarts.org.
- Write questions for the LifeSmarts online quiz and live competitions.
- Work on special projects such as LifeSmarts program outreach, recruitment of state coordinators, and assessment of the program.
- Work with NCL’s other summer interns to prepare for the upcoming LifeSmarts program year.