Most state online competitions wrap up this month
Ready to tackle LifeSmarts? You’re in the right place! Here’s what’s available for your students this month:
- Check out state deadlines using our interactive map. Most online competitions wrap up this month – verify your state’s deadline to compete online. Next up: State Competitions!
- January’s focus is on the environment. Find great resources on ourEnvironment resources page.
- Take the January TeamSmarts quiz. This 100-question assessment, found on your team captain’s “My Quizzes” page, is a great way to prepare for the online competition. It is a great practice tool, and you have a chance to win $100 for your team or chapter! This month the focus is on the environment.
- The LifeSmarts Coach’s Guide has been updated. Use it to get up to speed on competition rules, gain study tips, and review what topics are covered in LifeSmarts.
- Become a LifeSmarts OTC Medicine Safety Mentor. High school students are encouraged to become LifeSmarts OTC Medicine Safety Mentors to share safety messages with younger students. Mentors are eligible for exclusive scholarship opportunities, may win chapter or team cash prizes, and can earn gift cards for their coach or adviser.
The 2018 National LifeSmarts Championship is right around the corner, and we’re headed to San Diego! We hope you are making plans to join us there.
Happy New Year!