Welcome FBLA Students and Advisers!
LifeSmarts teaches financial and consumer literacy through fun activities.
Click here to review the registration process for online competition.
Click here to download the FBLA quick reference guide.
The FBLA LifeSmarts competitive event begins with the online Challenge, and the 12 top-scoring teams from each Challenge are eligible to participate at the 2018 FBLA National Leadership Conference in Baltimore.
- Two-person teams compete online with the chance to advance to the NLC in Anaheim
- Two Challenges are offered during the school year:
- Fall Competition–October 16-November 10, 2017
- Spring Competition–January 29-February 23, 2018
We invite FBLA chapters to participate in state and national LifeSmarts tournaments.
- Four- or five-person teams compete online with the chance to advance to the LifeSmarts Championship in San Diego
- Teams must complete the online qualification quizzes before their state’s online closing date
This screen shows the quizzes available to students registered on an FBLA team. Players can find this in the “Competitions” tab of the Player’s Corner:
Note: the FBLANLC team type has been merged into the “FBLA” team type. This means players on FBLA teams may compete in both the FBLA competitive event that culminates at NLC and the monthly TeamSmarts challenge.