Are you new to LifeSmarts and excited to get started? You have come to the right place!
Registering and Competing
- Download the new LifeSmarts Coach’s Guide
- Click here to learn more about registering and competing
- Register online and create teams
- Have students register online, then choose one student per team as the team’s captain
- Have teams compete online before your state’s online closing date
- Compete at your state competition
- And just maybe… pack your bags for Nationals!
Resources for Classrooms and Team Practice
Use LifeSmarts resources to augment class work and prepare teams for competition
- Study the weekly vocabulary, and then have students take the quiz
- Review the calendar, and use the questions for a daily LifeSmarts focus, or a monthly capstone
- Use the retired LifeSmarts competition rounds to run a fun LifeSmarts competition in class or with your team
- Check out the Word of the Day, Question of the Day, and Daily Resource
- Use the Daily Quiz for a quick class starter
- Direct students to take practice quizzes, where they may select the topic and difficulty level
- Have your team take the monthly TeamSmarts quiz to see how they stack up against the best teams across the country (captains access the quiz in their login area)
- Use the LifeSmarts U lessons with your students to focus on specific topics
Stay in Touch
Join the online conversation! Be sure to:
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Sign up for eNews to receive the monthly eBulletin and program updates
Thanks for all the work you do with students to help them become capable, consumer-savvy adults. Educators make a difference! Please contact us with questions or if you need assistance with this Web site.