Thanks to the special partnership we share with FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America), LifeSmarts offers a special competition for FBLA chapters nationwide. Now in its fourth year, the FBLA LifeSmarts Competitive Event begins online at LifeSmarts.org.
During the online Fall Challenge teams of two students work together answering questions about personal finance and consumer topics. Teams see how they stack up against other FBLA teams from across the country, and the top 12 teams advance to the National Leadership Conference next summer in Anaheim.
The FBLA LifeSmarts Fall Challenge is open now through November 11. In other words, there is plenty of time to get started and compete! It is free to register and participate in LifeSmarts.
To get started:
- Coaches login (if you’ve used LifeSmarts before), or register (if you haven’t participated yet) at LifeSmarts.org and create teams
- Students register and login
- The coach selects one student per team as the team captain
- Working independently both students take a 60-question individual assessment (the FBLA Fall Individual Quiz)
- Teammates work together on two 50-question quizzes – one on personal finance (FBLA Fall – Personal Finance), one featuring consumer topics (FBLA Fall – Consumer)
- The top 12 teams, but no more than one per state, advance directly to the FBLA National Leadership Conference in Anaheim next June
But wait, there’s more! FBLA teams have a second opportunity to qualify – the Spring Challenge will be open January 30-February 24, 2017. Teams may participate in both Challenges to double their chances to advance to NLC.
Questions? Contact us!