On behalf of all of us at LifeSmarts, welcome back! We’re excited to begin our 22nd year of competition with you. Now that students and educators are returning to the classroom, we’re starting the “soft launch,” or beta period for www.LifeSmarts.org, your portal to the program.
You will find some exciting new features and functionality, including:
- A new “Word of the Day” feature on the homepage, starting September 1. Each day, we’ll post a new word with a definition and a pertinent question. This is a great way to enhance your daily lessons and an excellent starting point for teams to prepare for competition.
- An updated Coach’s Guide that provides program tips, competition details, and coaching pointers.
- Your registration from 2014-15 is still active; there is no need to re-register. As a returning coach, your first step will be to create the new teams you want for 2015-16.
- From September through January, you will find exciting new resources to help you focus on the topic of the month.
- More exciting features in the months to come!
As always, we look forward to hearing from you. Please contact us and let us know what you think. We hope you had a great summer, and we wish you luck as you start the new school year!